Interior Thermal Wall Coating
Moisture in building materials results in reduced energy efficiency, costing you more money on your bills. This is because wet materials transfer heat much quicker than dry materials. Tests on walls with a damp content of 5% can result in a reduction of 50% in your wall insulations performance!
Clean and Coat are accredited installers of ProPERLA, and we use this to improve the thermal efficiency of properties throughout East Anglia.
ProPERLA wall coatings have been rigorously tested and certified by a UKAS accredited testing laboratory, to give you peace of mind.
ProPERLA wall coatings have been tested for durability, thermal insulating properties, improving breathability and water repellence.
- For use on interior walls & ceilings, particularly those that are prone to mould growth
- Contains advanced Glass Microsphere Technology
- Scientifically proven to retain heat 113% longer than standard emulsion paints
- Prevents mould & fungal growth
- Can be wallpapered or painted over using any decorative emulsion paint
- Remains breathable, allowing water vapour to escape
- Manufactured in the UK